Do I need to back-up my data?
Any document, spreadsheet, or other type of file is at risk if it exists in only one location. Hard drive malfunction and computer viruses, as well as things like fire and human error can and do happen to computer systems. When these problems occur, weeks or months of work can disappear in an instant, lost forever. The best protection from such a disaster is to have multiple versions of the data, including at least one copy stored in an alternate location. This is the basic principle behind all backup strategies.
Online Backup, sometime referred to as remote backup or offsite data backup, allows users to back up data to a remote, offsite location over existing internet bandwidth. This gives your business the ability to implement a data protection strategy that includes offsite storage of a backup of your data without requiring physical transportation of the data from your location to another remote storage location - which often means a company employee taking tapes in his car to his home. Instead, you can define your backup schedule, and the backup software will send the data to our secure data center instantly, giving you easy offsite data protection.
Online Backup - Encrypted Service
- Fully automated process with backups held on hard disk for rapid file restoration versus tape backups.
- Secure online transfer of fully encrypted data to an offsite data center, ensuring regular backups are stored safely and remotely.
- Sound basis for business continuity planning - whatever happens, your data is safe.
- Cost-effective solution with an all-inclusive monthly or yearly service charge.
- Immediate access to restore data when you need it
|100+Gb||Request a Price Quote|
Utilizes two (2) servers one backing up the first server. The second server that duplicates (redundant) functions of the live server, the data is synchronized so that both servers contain the identical data. Redundant server hosting provides the absolute best alternative to loss of a live server. In the event of a loss of the live server the redundant backup server can be made live in a very short period of time. Convey2Web offers redundant servers, a second Server backing up live server for quick fail over.